Bringing Back The American Dream… There’s an old Dakota tribal wisdom that says when you discover you are riding a “Dead Horse”, the best strategy is to dismount. However, some entrepreneurs try other strategies with “Dead Horses”.
Some of the strategies including:
10. Saying things like, this is the way we always have ridden dead horses.
9. Appointing a committee to study the dead horse.
8. Arranging to visit other sites to see how they ride dead horses.
7. Increasing the standards to ride dead horses.
6. Creating a training session to increase their riding ability for dead horses.
5. Comparing the state of dead horses in today's environment.
4. Purchase a product to make dead horses run faster.
3. Revisit the performance requirements for dead horses.
2. Buying a stronger whip.
1. And finally… Changing riders.
Bringing Back The American Dream… Some entrepreneurs are riding Dead Horses and some Mustangs. The old methods doing business from the last 50 years just don't work as well any more work with todays social networks on the internet. The paid advertising, direct mail, telemarketing, yellow pages and other traditional advertising is not nearly as effective as it was.
Well… you can say that the methods of doing business in the past is like riding a “Dead Horse” and some entrepreneurs are still hanging on, still in the saddle.
Well… it’s time to stop riding Dead Horses and start riding Mustangs. Learn how to harness the law of attraction, use social networks, blogs, videos, articles that attract the type of mustangs (people and customers) to you that want to be associated with someone who gives value.
The Law of Attraction says when you ride mustangs, you'll attract mustangs. So if you're an entrepreneur which would you prefer, Mustangs or Dead Horses?
Coach Freddie here… I'm a wrangler looking for Mustangs… Bringing Back The American Dream